General Terms and Conditions – NILKANTH INFOTECH
NILKANTH INFOTECH is doing it’s part to slow the spread of COVID-19. Here’s how some of these efforts could affect user, our valued customers :
- Shipping cost may be vary due to COVID-19.
- Delivery date of product may vary during COVID-19.
- All the returns/exchanges are temporarily suspended during COVID-19 pandemic.
Terms of Services
- Pricing and availability is subject to change without notice. NILKANTH INFOTECH reserve the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, including after an order has been submitted, whether or not the order has been confirmed. In the event that an error does occur, we reserve the right to correct or cancel an order at any time, and/or correct the error on our website. All prices are in Indian rupee.
- In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error, entry error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, NILKANTH INFOTECH shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for said product(s). Although your credit card normally is not charged prior to shipping an order, if your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and the order is canceled NILKANTH INFOTECH will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
Acceptance of Terms
- These terms and conditions of use (Terms and Conditions) apply to the website located at www.nilkanthinfotech.co.inand/or its mobile applications (Site). The Site is maintained by or on behalf of NILKANTH INFOTECH (Company). Your use of the Site constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
- The Company reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at anytime by posting revised Terms and Conditions on the Site without prior notice. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of this Site following any such modification will signify your unconditional acceptance of the Terms and Conditions, as modified.
Sale Terms :
- It is hereby informed “www.nilkanthinfotech.co.in” is a marketing and distribution company and is not a manufacturer.
- I/We hereby certify that my/our registration certificate under the The Gujarat Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017 is in force on the date on which the sale of the goods specified in this Bill / Cash memo / Invoice has been affected by me / us in the regular course of my/our business.
- Goods once sold will not be taken back or exchanged. Once invoice made cannot be modified or cancelled for any reasons thereof.
- The item is tested for physical damage at the point of sale and the company is not liable for the physical damage of item any more. It is also the duty of the buyer to immediately check at the counter physical condition of the purchased goods. All goods are consigned at buyer’s risk and the company is not responsible for any loss, damage or pilferage in transit.
- Our responsibility ceases the moment goods leaves our warehouse.
- Yes, we provide proper GST invoice against all the products which we sell, we do not sell product without GST invoice. If you need your company’s GST No. on the invoice
then kindly mention the same in the comment box which you can find while ordering, also you will need to provide the 3 pages of GST certificate of your company for GST invoice.
- If the order is cancelled by the buyer then both side shipping charges (if product is already shipped) and the 2% payment gateway charges (if applicable) will be deducted from the order amount. If the buyer opts for refund then it will be initiated once we receive the product in same condition as we have shipped.
- Materials sold are spares and components of computers and do not form the complete system in full. Above goods are only in the form of components / sub assemblies / and not a “New PC “unless it is specified as “New PC System”.
- Any products purchased from us for any special usage in abnormal environment i.e. Other than normal usage should be informed to us at the time of purchase otherwise the warranty is void and null.
- No Customer can waive responsibility on grounds of ignorance of terms & conditions.
- For gaming chairs only replacement is applicable, no refunds will be there for gaming chairs.
- For “Dead on Arrival” products buyer needs to make sure that all the parts and accessories of the product should be there in the box which comes with it, failing will result
non acceptance as DOA case and will be treated as RMA.
- Physical damage / mishandling of products / Tampering of warranty stickers – do not cover warranty. All product sold by us require technically qualified PC Hardware engineer for installation.
- Refunds against the order placed during the lockdown period will be initiated after our services get resumed by deducting the convenience fee (if any).
- The court at Gujarat shall have exclusive jurisdiction for deciding any disputes arising out of this sale contract.
Warranty Terms :
- All products sold by us carry only carry-in warranty. Shipping charges (To & Fro) to service center has to be born by the customer.
- Where the words “Direct Warranty” or “Manufacturer Warranty” are mentioned it means warranty is direct by Manufacturer / Distributor.
- We request the customer to send the copy of our invoice and delivery challan for warranty purposes always when there is a service problem for products. Shipping will be paid by the customer for the same.
- Goods once sold will be accepted for warranty repair / replacement only if they are in good physical condition. Products with broken / burnt pins, pen / pencil markings, cracks, missing / tampered components / warranty stickers damaged will be rejected and considered warranty void in above conditions.
- Warranty clause stand void for damage caused due to mishandling of equipments for any reasons causing damage of the products like lack of knowledge, improper handling, electricity problem etc., on the basis that under normal condition there would have been no damage of the product.
- Warranty is against manufacturing defects only, and as per manufacturers warranty policy. In case manufacturer has local service centre then for warranty the customer has to approach the service center directly with the purchase details.
- Products under warranty will either be repaired or replaced as per manufacturer/ supplier warranty policy.
- We reserve the right to reject material received for warranty without accessories, manuals, Software CD’s / DVD’s & outer box packing.
- Any service litigations or problems have to address directly to manufacturers/distributor/company direct dealer address only. We are not responsible for any litigation thereof.
- Warranty service will be given only where the full payment is made on the due date.
- All information displayed, transmitted or carried on NILKANTH INFOTECH is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- This site is updated and maintained independently by NILKANTH INFOTECH The content is owned by NILKANTH INFOTECH You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content.
- NILKANTH INFOTECH disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Gujarat, India.
- NILKANTH INFOTECH reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security, or proper administration of the service.
- NILKANTH INFOTECH Values the privacy of information pertaining to its associates. We do not use or disclose information about your individual visits to our website or any information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number, to any outside sources.
- NILKANTH INFOTECH reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
- NILKANTH INFOTECH will not use information about you without your permission and will provide the means for you to manage and control the information that you have provided. We will enable you to communicate your privacy concerns to us and that we will respond to them appropriately.
- NILKANTH INFOTECH does not disclose any personal information to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes that could be used to personally identify you, such as your password, credit card number and bank account number.
- NILKANTH INFOTECH will not accept any cash payments above 1.9 Lakhs.
The following exclusions or limitations do not apply to the jurisdictions where they are prohibited by law. Please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions.
- You acknowledge, by using the Site, that your use of this Site is at your sole risk. The Site is provided by the COMPANY on an as is and as available basis. Neither The COMPANY nor its ASSOCIATES can ensure that any files or other data you download from the Site will be free of viruses, contamination or destructive features. The COMPANY and its associates disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, accessibility, merchantability, performance, durability and fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the COMPANY and its associates disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, for any merchandise offered on the Site. This disclaimer constitutes an essential part of this Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
The following limitations of liability do not apply to the jurisdiction where they are prohibited by law. Please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions.
- Under no circumstances and under no legal or other theory, whether contractual, extra-contractual, in tort, strict liability or otherwise, shall the COMPANY or any of its associates be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary loss or damage arising from or relating to the Site or these Terms and Conditions, including, without limitation, loss of data, business, profit, savings, income, use, production, reputation or goodwill, regardless of any negligence or other fault or wrongdoing by the COMPANY or any person for whom the COMPANY is responsible, and even if the COMPANY has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage being incurred.
Content you submit
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for any content you submit through the Site, including the legality, reliability and copyright of any such content. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not upload or otherwise publish to the Site any content that (i) may contain software viruses or malware, (ii) is confidential, proprietary, invasive of privacy, infringing on intellectual property, unlawful, harmful, false, fraudulent, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing, hateful, abusive or otherwise objectionable, including but not limited to any content that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or otherwise violate any applicable laws.
- You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. Some features that may be available on this Site require registration. By registering, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself. You hereby represent, warrant and covenant that any content you provide does not include anything to which you do not have the full right to grant such a licence to the Company.
Termination Of Use
- The Company may, in its sole discretion, terminate your account or use of the Site at anytime and without prior notice to you. To the extent this Site is a Transactional site, you are personally liable to the Company for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to such termination. The Company also reserves the right to change, suspend or permanently remove all or any content of the Site without prior notice.
- If you have any questions or comments about these Terms and Conditions or the Site, please contact us by email at: [email protected]